JSC’s Center Leadership is continuing to work closely with NASA Headquarters and members of the JSC and WSTF communities. There are still no confirmed cases at JSC as of March 17, but given the most recent information about the virus nationwide and in accordance with the President’s Coronavirus Guidelines for America: 15 Days to Slow the Spread, JSC and WSTF will be stepping up to Stage 3 of the agency’s response framework as of March 18.
- NASA facilities are under mandatory telework effective March 18 until further notice.
- Mission-essential and non-mission essential personnel must telework unless their position requires them to be on site.
- Mission-essential civil servants and contractors required to be onsite will be informed by their supervisor and contract program mangers respectively.
- Travel is restricted to mission essential only. Civil servant travel requires Center Director approval. Contractor travel is at the direction of their program manager.
- All personnel are encouraged to stay in close communication with your supervisor during this period.
Please check your email for a message forr more details as well as a note from the Center Director.
Maintain frequent contact with your supervisor throughout this period. We will continue to assess the situation and update the status of the center, and its facilities, as needed.